For a new start ...for a new journey....will start with a sweet recipe....A quick Peda recipe.
The main ingredients for milk peda are ;
2. Sugar : 1 cup
3. Milk Powder : 1 cup
4. Butter : 2 Tsp (Unsalted)
5. Pistachio : 20
6. Milk : 1 cup
7. Cardamom : 6 (Powder)
- Melt the butter in a heavy bottom vessel.
- Add milk powder,kyoa & milk and mix it well.Cook on low to medium flame,stir constantly ,till it becomes a thick paste.
- Turn off heat and allow it cool till you can handle the mixture with your hand.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder into the mixture and mix it well with your hand.
- Mix it well at least for 10-15 minutes and shape the mixture into small balls and flatten them slightly.
- Now we can decorate the small balls with pistachio nuts or any other nuts of your choice.
- Store it in air tight container and keep it in refrigerator for an hour.
- Our delicious pedas are now ready to serve ;)
The cardemom smell itself will tempt you....:)
My mom loved it much...I'm sure your family members also love the home made pedas..so prepare it in your own kitchen. Leave your comments & suggestions...:)